A Little News....

Sorry about my absence here over the last couple weeks.  Our family got really sick!!  We're finally all better and back to our normal selves, if that's possible. ;)

While I was sick, I used honey in my tea (herbal, of course), so I thought it only appropriate to give Buzzings of a Queen Bee a shout out!  Go Honey!!



And...who doesn't feel that PIE makes everything better.  Well, I do!  It's all American, ya know.  So here's a shout out for Not Quite June Cleaver.  Go Pie and all the other fabulous yummies over there!



I missed a couple designer spotlight Fridays...dang sickness! Not to worry, I'll have a wonderful designer spotlight up this week. You won't want to miss it, this designer is Fabulous!!

Catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely hope that everyone is up and feeling well soon...may normal life resume! :)

    ReplyDelete